4 Glorious Days in Boulder, Colorado
Directly following the Colorado Classic, join us for 4 days of epic riding with pro-cyclists, incredible meals, and interesting educational experiences in Boulder, Colorado.
Host to the famous Coors Classic and USA Pro Cycling Challenge, Boulder, with its amazing scenery and beautiful snow capped mountain vistas, is the epicenter of cycling in the USA.
Boulder boasts some of the best cycling in the world featuring iconic rides such as Flagstaff Mountain, Peak to Peak Highway and St Vrain Canyon.
Recently awarded Bon Appétit‘s Foodiest Town in America, Boulder is home to award winning chefs, Master Sommeliers and superb restaurants.
Join us to ride these epic routes with pro-cyclists at your side and to wine and dine with them at the best restaurants in town.
The four days (Monday am through Thursday pm) include:
- Four incredible rides with current and former professional cyclists as your hosts and guides
- Accommodation, including breakfast at the award winning St. Julien Hotel & Spa in the heart of Boulder
- Dinners, including beer and wine at the best restaurants in Boulder
- Lunches supplied by Will Frischkorn’s Cured Delicatesssen
- Delicious on-bike gourmet nutrition from Skratch Labs
- Pro-quality ride support (SAG vehicles + pro-mechanic)
- Post ride massage (2)
- Great education sessions with Boulder sports luminaries
- Custom Cognoscenti professional quality Rain Bag
- Custom Cognoscenti Jersey, Bib Shorts, Socks, T-Shirt and Cap (Swag worth over $500)
- Daily cycling kit laundry
- Professional photographer to record your experience
- Optional visits to Boulder cycling industry partners including Mosaic Bespoke Bicycles, Skratch Labs & Panache Cyclewear
We have a fantastic non-riding partner option which includes:
- Shared accommodation at the St. Julien including breakfast
- 2 Days of guided hiking (one with picnic lunch from Cured, one with lunch at the famous Chautauqua Dining Hall)
- Spa Day at the award winning St. Julien Spa
- Dinners with the group, including beer and wine at the best restaurants in Boulder
- Riding Guest – $3,950 per person double occupancy, single occupancy + $675
- Non Riding Guest – $1,950 per person for the non-riding partner (total $5,900 per couple)
See what guests have said about their experience here.
View our gallery here.
View our FAQs page here.
Mon August 14 - Thu August 17, 2017